APC Smart-UPS RT 3000VA 230V - Marine
Du måste logga in för att kunna handla/se priser.
APC Smart-UPS RT 3000VA 230V - Marine
APC Smart-UPS On-Line, 2100 Watts / 3000 VA, Input 230V / Output 230V , Interface Port RJ-45 Serial, Smart-Slot , Extended runtime model , Rack Height 3 U
Includes: CD with software, Smart UPS signalling RS-232 cable, User Manual
Supplies utility power to the connected loads in the event of a UPS overload condition or fault.
Allows additional run time to be quickly added as needed.
Maximizes battery performance, life, and reliability through intelligent, precision charging.
Ensures clean, uninterrupted power to protected equipment while batteries are being replaced
Automatically starts up the connected equipment upon the return of utility power.
Prolongs battery life by regulating the charge voltage according to battery temperature.
Provides remote management of the UPS over the network.
Enables centralized management via the APC InfraStruXure Manager.
Customize UPS capabilities with management cards.
Quickly understand unit and power status with visual indicators.
Provides management of the UPS via a serial port.
Ensures clean, uninterrupted power to the loads when adding extra runtime to the UPS.
Protects the initial investment in the UPS when migrating from tower to rack-mount environment.
Install maintenance releases of firmware remotely using FTP.
Increases availability by allowing a trained user to perform upgrades and replacements of the batteries reducing Mean Time to Repair (MTTR)
Periodic battery self-test ensures early detection of a battery that needs to be replaced.
Provides early-warning fault analysis ensuring proactive component replacement.
Warns when a battery is not available to provide backup power.
Provides notification of changing utility power and UPS conditions
Gives higher application availability by correcting poor frequency and voltage conditions without using the battery.
Protects connected loads from surges, spikes, lightning, and other power disturbances.
Minimizes installation costs by enabling the use of smaller generators and cabling.
Ensures clean, uninterrupted power to protected equipment when generator power is used.
Provides temporary battery power when the utility power is out.
Easy recovery from overloads; no need to replace a fuse.
Ensures the product has been tested and approved to work safely with the connected service provider equipment and within the specified environment.
- Output Power Capacity 2100 Watts / 3000 VA
- Max Configurable Power 2100 Watts / 3000 VA
- Nominal Output Voltage 230V
- Output Voltage Note Configurable for 220 : 230 or 240 nominal output voltage
- Efficiency at Full Load 92.0%
- Output Voltage Distortion Less than 3%
- Output Frequency (sync to mains) 50/60 Hz +/- 3 Hz user adjustable +/- 0.1
- outputvolt_other 220,240
- Crest Factor 3 : 1
- Waveform Type Sine wave
- Nominal Input Voltage 230V
- Input Frequency 50/60 Hz +/- 5 Hz (auto sensing)
- Input Connections British BS1363A
- IEC-320 C20
- Schuko CEE 7/EU1-16P
- Cord Length 8 feet (2.44 meters)
- Input voltage range for main operations 180 - 270V
- Input voltage adjustable range for mains operation 100 - 280V
- Other Input Voltages 220,240
Batteries & Runtime
- Battery Type Maintenance-free sealed Lead-Acid battery with suspended electrolyte : leakproof
- Included Battery Modules 2
- Typical recharge time 2.50 hour(s)
- Replacement Battery RBC44
- RBC™ Quantity 1
Communications & Management
- Interface Port(s) RJ-45 Serial,Smart-Slot
- Available SmartSlot™ Interface Quantity 1
- Control panel LED status display with load and battery bar-graphs and On Line : On Battery : Replace Battery : Overload and Bypass Indicators
- Audible Alarm Alarm when on battery : distinctive low battery alarm : overload continuous tone alarm
- Emergency Power Off (EPO) Yes
Surge Protection and Filtering
- Surge energy rating 480 Joules
- Filtering Full time multi-pole noise filtering : 0.3% IEEE surge let-through : zero clamping response time : meets UL 1449
- Maximum Height 17.00 inches (432 mm)
- Maximum Width 5.10 inches (130 mm)
- Maximum Depth 26.00 inches (660 mm)
- Rack Height 3U
- Net Weight 120.00 lbs. (54.55 kg)
- Shipping Weight 140.00 lbs. (63.64 kg)
- Shipping Height 13.68 inches (347 mm)
- Shipping Width 23.73 inches (603 mm)
- Shipping Depth 38.60 inches (980 mm)
- Color Black
- Units per Pallet 6.00
- Operating Environment 32 - 131 °F (0 - 55 °C)
- Operating Relative Humidity 0 - 95%
- Operating Elevation 0-10000 feet (0-3000 meters)
- Storage Temperature 5 - 113 °F (-15 - 45 °C)
- Storage Relative Humidity 0 - 95%
- Storage Elevation 0-50000 feet (0-15000 meters)
- Audible noise at 1 meter from surface of unit 55.00 dBA
- Online Thermal Dissipation 609.00 BTU/hr
- Regulatory Approvals CE,DNV,EN 50091-1,EN 50091-2,EN 55022 Class A,EN 60950,EN 61000-3-2
- Standard Warranty 2 years repair or replace,optional extended warranties available,ERROR: No Translation Found
- Environmental Compliance RoHS 7b Exemption,REACH: Contains No SVHCs
Då vi sammankopplar vårt lager med flera externa leverantörer kan det ibland uppstå en viss prisskillnad vid beställningar som innehåller flera antal av samma artikel. I dessa undantagsfall kommer ni att kontaktas av er säljare för information och alternativ.